Thursday, October 4, 2012

the reviews: Retail Hell is really swell

Retail Hell is I bought these when my lunar glides ran out. I feel like these are a little harder. They make a sound as I run but they are a little more supportive than the lunar glide. Still very light and great for those who already have good running posture.

this was the cutiest sandal but after wearing them for a short time the straps that came around the top part of your foot (just from the part in between the toe)was very hard and not that flexible which made that area of your foot very sore. I tried walking more with them but the flexiblility just did not give at all. They left my feet with a bruised feeling each time. I gave up on them, but they were the prettiest sandal in silver. I was very dissapointed considering they were Bandolino's and they usually never give me a problem.
the reviews: Retail Hell is really swell
Retail Hell is Great Deal But Not a Great BootI bought these boots as a Lightening Deal for Christmas. They were delivered promptly but I was very disappointed in them. I ordered a size 7 since my shoe size is normally 6 1/2, as instructed, but the boots were way too big. The interior fleece is somewhat thin. If it were thicker, the size 7 might have worked. But the worst part is how uncomfortable it was to walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment