Friday, September 28, 2012

the reviews: Bulgaria Orphans reviews

Bulgaria Orphans So far haven't have the opportunity to wear this in snow, or even in really cold weather, butthey are an excellent fit, true to size, and very comfortable.

Wrong shortsReceived wrong shorts. Ordered Adidas Girl's Sisco Shorts and received Adidas Women's Squadra II shorts. Very disappointed. Even now, we are being asked to review the Adidas Girl's Sisco Shorts and the "Item being reviewed" picture is the Adidas Women's Squadra II Shorts. I'm very confused. Sorry can't give feedback on either shorts as the one we received does not...
the reviews: Bulgaria Orphans reviews
Bulgaria Orphans I ordered these for me and my daughter. We both ordered true to size. Hers fit but for some reason mine are too big. Really big. I'm upset b/c I love them, but I need to return them. I can't exchange them b/c I bought them through and they do not offer exchange, only refund. I have to pay to return and I would need to order another pair on my own. I just wish there was a better way to return. My daughter loves hers and she said they are very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment